My wonderful Valentine's gift came from Nik. I received floss, bookmark and red and purple heart buttons. There's a butterfly too that I could made into a brooch or as my DD suggested, a hair clip. Obviously, she wants it for herself..LOL Thank you Nik , loved it.
Unfortunately I can't post the photo of my gift now , since I have uploaded it into my home pc . Am having a lil'problem again with that pc, while the photos shown here have been saved in blogger's draft prior to the pc problem arises.
Am so sorry Nik, I'll post a photo after my pc is running again.
For My Valentine
A gift for my Valentine, organized by Nik for NnC.
The box and the card for my Valentine
Unfortunately I can't post the photo of my gift now , since I have uploaded it into my home pc . Am having a lil'problem again with that pc, while the photos shown here have been saved in blogger's draft prior to the pc problem arises.
Am so sorry Nik, I'll post a photo after my pc is running again.
For My Valentine
A gift for my Valentine, organized by Nik for NnC.
The box and the card for my Valentine

This is my gift for my Valentine. I worked on a pink/red theme .
Hope she likes it !!
The package arrived my exchange partner, Margaret W on Saturday, February 9.

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments on my MA.
To all ladies, BJ, Isabelle, Dawn and Heidi, Via RR forum; Torun, Karen , Sue - thank you for your opinion on my Lighthouse RR. It did helped me to decide ,unless.... I fickle again, LOL, hoped not . Intend to find time during my coming holidays to work on it ...photo of this finish piece will be later then ? :)
3 comments:
You spoilt Margaret!
However you can't use the VSE as part of the contribution to the entrace fee ;) You've got to collect some more goodies again! LOL!!
I haven't looked at your blog for a while...you've been so busy. Love the mail art, love the lighthouses.
Gorgeous gifts and goodies.
Post a Comment