Friday, February 16, 2007

" Gong Xi ! Gong Xi ! "



WISHING YOU
A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS
2007 - Year of the Fire Boar
Have a great holidays to those on holidays and drive safely. Enjoy the festivity!!




BJ : I think I'm one of the lucky few to not only have browsed through MW's library but her entire house as well and I went oooh and aahh in amazement. I visited her sometime last year and I was given the honour to look through all her collections, my only regret is that I could not sit long enough to thoroughly checked it out, if I did I that day, MW will not only buy me lunch but dinner, supper and probably breakfast as well. She had sooo much to show that my brain was too small to remember all that I've seen. Or I could have over loaded my brain that it went dead on me. Wondered if she saw me drooling.......LOL

Jess, thank you for dropping by. Yeah.....got committed and ended up had to keep up , with CNY round the corner had to burned the midnight oil....LOL

2 comments:

Barbara J said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!! Have a safe trip and a good time...stitching :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know how jealous I am that you have seen MW's wonderous library MW?!

Enjoy CNY.