Most of it comes from ED's Woodland Cottage, I moved the house to the center and extended the fence. The trees and the flowers on the right from LHN, the little ewe from JJ.

I received my Surprise Me MA from Marie . She stitched me the stitching angel from VS
Isn't she pretty ? This is one of the design that I never got around to stitch.

Back of the MA. Thank you Marie , its beautiful and I loved it.Ha ! my last stash of the year . I did mentioned before that I will post pictures and it took that long to do it....LOL, actuall my pc photo downloader is still not rectified and am actually not able to download the photos. Somehow I managed to put up these photos through some other sources...'wink'....shhh.....cannot tell !!


Am currently working on 2 other MAs, all completed awaiting final touches and dateline.
Received my last round of foursome RR, the last theme "Fantasy" and yesterday came the Neighbourhood RR, from Zarina...its awesome
One out of 2 pincushions exchange done.
Another 2 more MAs on the waiting list.
A note of thanks to BJ for the wishes .
Jess - just make sure you come to KL on your next trip and not only see Mr R.....'wink'
6 comments:
That's a beautiful MA piece you received!
I love what you're doing with the RR too. Very pretty. I love ED. :)
Really nice MA you got. And all those stash that you've been keeping a secret from us ;)
The RR's are coming along nicely.
Sure, I'll come to KL - that way can collect tea tarik from you as well ;-)
Marvellous lot of STASH.
Wow, Love the mail art.. Did someone go a little stash crazy.LOL
Love the house you did, you are awsume.
Lily, I am sending a package, it excuses the delay, it by hand goes a shirt painted by a craftsman, something done by my, and separate 2 postal, the idea was to send 12 postal but the service of my country does not let send postal in packages I must send them one to one with stamps, and it does not seem to me graceful to send 12 postal with timbre. I am even doing something for you. that by lack of time I have not finished. which this ready one I warn to you. kisses nela
What an adorable cottage!! Looks so welcoming that one would like to move right in.
The MA piece you received is gorgeous.
Post a Comment