6 Weird Things about Me
The rules: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
I was tagged by Cheeze. Am I weird? never crossed my mind but come to think of it ? Maybe a lil? LOL
I'll start with my name,
- What's the fuss ? Well, I am no Ah Moy, Ah Lian or Ah Wong , in name I mean. For an Asian, we are normally named according to race or origin, read the name and you'll know the religion. All my life, I've always been asked "full name please" or " name according to IC !!!"..Not surprising. As its a norm and a common practice for people here to give themselves an English name that they fancy but not me! .....all I have is a first name, which is very English and very common plus a surname and neither one of my parents a *matsalleh . Even Chinese Christians carries their chinese name after their surnames. Till this day, people still asked, 'What's your chinese name? ' ..and my answer is never got one! when I was a kid, I was so scare to answer . Now I know I am not alone.....
- I collect things. Anything that attracts my eye and fancy. Not only stamps, matchbox, old coins, badges but just about everything; boxes, perfume bottles, pencils, paper....yeah.... sounds like a bag lady huh?.......am running out of storage place too
- Everytime I go shopping, you'll find me walking into shops that sells jewellery, crafted things, souvenier shops, road side stalls and thrifty shops...I normally don't buy things that I know I could craft it out . Friends who shops with me always find me staring at 'something'...well, actually am downloading the image into my brain...LOL
- As a child, I always love to draw , am pretty good at it too...Ahem ! Well, I did won a couple of awards in school, so...am good la!, but am no where near that field career wise or hobby. Could be that I've diverted my attention to something else ?
- Chocolates ! Who could resist! Sooo yummy ! I was never deprieved of chocs while growing up. Now me at this age am no longer allow to indulge.............on the doc's advise! ~ due to migraine.."sob"
- Ever felt that you've six sense? When I was travelling up and down along the North South Highway many many moons ago, there is one particular junction that always have my attention, thou nothing fancy, its just a lil' road without any signboard but there's always a flag fluttering in the wind. I've even commented to my parents when I was travelling with them on one occassion that we should check it out. NEVER DID, but years later, I did not only found out what's there , I married a guy who hails from there! LOL and the flag ? Its put up to celebrate a festivity by one of the local temple and it so happens that its always coincide with the school holidays and thus, me travelling home to my parents. Peculiar isn't it?
So? what's yours ? Am tagging, Dawn , BJ , Lex-Be ( I know you read my blog now, hehe) , Namuella , Sharon and June just wanna get to know you better.
Thank you ladies (Lene, Namuelle,Isabelle, Chelle) for your beautiful comments on my last two entries. It is indeed a wonderful gift from my partner.
Jess, very glad that you think so highly of it..."turning red"
BJ, June - Azie's gift is indeed lovely, something I wanted and now I've got two
Lex-Be/Chelle thank you for dropping by and commented.
Lex , have you completed your part on the RR ? Do show the pic will you? Am dying to have a peek! LOL. No I did not email her , did not thot of it..maybe I will now , afterall its her design. Thanks for bringing it up.
* matsalleh ~ European
1 comment:
Ho my god!! I've been tagged!!!! *excited, giggles* Usually I'm just a witness of it, but this time I'm being invited, *nerdy* wouhouuu! Lol :-D.
But what the hell am I gonna say about me? :-D Ho gosh...
6 weird things... man, I'M the weird thing! Mmm... I'm gonna ponder on it.
Thanks Lillie!!! ^^
And yeah I check your blog often, and often I get in "awww" over something you did or received. Man you're good at what you do, wish I could have that level and all the stuff you have :-p, hihi, but with time with time... ;-p
Post a Comment