Frustrating ! Frustrating ! am still having bad connection, seems to be getting worse. Couldn't even blog in, at times without pictures when I could and the waiting to access mail seems like ages.
Then, my FRE came in the afternoon by courier from my partner Azie (The Little Touch) which realy made my day.
She made me this lovely pinkeep with white polka dots over red ribbons and a cluster of beads stitched in between. In accordance to the theme, she used only red and white pins . Simply lovely and well thought of . Thank you, Azie.


Front and back
Thank you dear friends for your lovely comments on my last entry. Truly appreciate your visits. I still visit your blog whenever I could get access only can't get my comment posted. :}
Then, my FRE came in the afternoon by courier from my partner Azie (The Little Touch) which realy made my day.
She made me this lovely pinkeep with white polka dots over red ribbons and a cluster of beads stitched in between. In accordance to the theme, she used only red and white pins . Simply lovely and well thought of . Thank you, Azie.


Front and back
Thank you dear friends for your lovely comments on my last entry. Truly appreciate your visits. I still visit your blog whenever I could get access only can't get my comment posted. :}
5 comments:
Azie did an excellent job! And the polkadot ribbon, what a nice touch! And a lovely heart design, I must ask Azie about it.
You must be pretty pleased with this exchange, Lillie. Great work from Azie to you and you to Jess.
Very nice. All this red and white has me wanting to redecorate, and start painting the walls red...
Wow! Such a beautiful gift.
Hi Lillie
Tagging you with the '6 weird things about you’ meme.
Write a post stating 6 weird things about yourself as well as the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people.
(just want to know you better)
Post a Comment