Tuesday, January 09, 2007

French Redworks Exchange


Remember this pumpkin pincushion ?
Well, it goes into the pouch cum needlebook
that I made for my partner Jess,
in Australia for the French Redworks Exchanged,
organized by Margaret for NnC.





The pouch opened up with pockets and felt page for needles. A button to hold that pumpkin pincushion The front design from Annes-les-petites-croix The back, I took part of the front design and incorporate with the initial 'J' plus 'ess' = Jess.

My first pouch finishing with the machine, if only I had carefully planned the layout of things a little, I could have put in extras but then, with the machine, sometimes I just can't figured out which should go first. And most of the time, after sewing one part only then I realized that I should have done the other part first. LOL !

Well, Jess am glad that it arrived. Happy that you like it and its nice to know that it will have a place among your sewing displays :D :D :D

Thank you for your visits and comments on my last entry ladies, my connections is still slow, the tortoise crawls faster that the connection, I do read blogs whenever I could enter and most of the time I can't post my comment, am deprived of that enjoyment at the moment and its sad.

7 comments:

Namuelle said...

It's so gorgeous ! I like this linen red and white !!!! Pincushion looks like a cake !!!!.
You have received a very nice gift my dear friend !.
See you

Kitty Couture said...

Such a lovely pincushion and case you have made. Congrats!

Chelle said...

Wow, what a fantastic exchange! You do lovely work!

Chelle said...

Wow, what a fantastic exchange! You do lovely work!

Anonymous said...

I'm a lucky girl; everyone loves what you sent me!

Anonymous said...

Wooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I know this website!!!! Anne les petites croix is very great!!! Marvellous designs she does. It's nice to see you like her designs, I mean it's french, so wouhouu.
Have you sent Anne a picture of your work? I'm sure she'd appreciate it, and it's made in red only, different from the colors she chose. And if your pic is put on the site I will be like "Heee! I know that her!" ;-D.

Anonymous said...

oops I meant "I know her", gnark gnark :-p