Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Mono 4-patch Pincushion Exchange

This came from my partner, Rozita. All wrapped up with bow and a tag with my initial on it.
I just loved the red fabrics, a combination of 5 red fabrics. Something that I wouldn't dare to undertake, the combination of fabrics. It measure approximately 3 1/2" x 2" and I loved the feel of its plumpness.

Thank you Roz.

The one I made for my partner, Aniza . I am more conservative with my fabric choice. Working on a safe rule, opposite attracts. The bottom is just a plain very dark pink cotton fabric.
The only rule imposed in this exchange is to stitch the initial of our partner on the pincushion in anyway we desire . I've made a button out of my stitched 'A' for Aniza. The pincusion measure approximately 3" x 1"

8 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

I love BOTH! They're awesome :D

Barbara J said...

They both looks so well stitched. Just lovely...reminds me of 'chang' (rice dumplings) :D

BeckySC said...

OOOH, I like those! :)

June said...

Absolutely fabulous, both yours and Azie's.

Anonymous said...

So cute, they look like plump puddings.

Dawn B. said...

I like the gift you recived. We will have to do anouther exchange soon. How about an envelope ???

Dawn B. said...

They are both just gorgeous.. We will have to do anouther exchange soon.. How about an envelope ???

Margaret said...

Thank you so much for your warm & caring comments & thoughts - I am very grateful.
The pincushions are both so lovely - what a beautiful exchange.
Margaret