Monday, July 31, 2006

Sunflower for July

My Sunflower for July Challenge
Still a long way to go before I'll
have this for a clock on my wall.







Thank you Michelle for visiting, glad my pincushion inspire you to make one :D, look forward to see yours.... soon ?

Agreed Margaret, but then exchanges are also full of anticipation and worries :)
Thank you Barbara, guessed its one of the reason, sometimes I never could meet my own dateline. LOL

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely sunflower Lillie. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the clock as it develops.

Have a good week.

Margaret

Dawn B. said...

I like the sun flower. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it lortab prescription purchasing without xanax Baton rouge laser hair removal cheap wellbutrin xl http://www.zyban-tablet.info/zyban-integrarx-com.html neurontin and restless leg syndrome Pamela anderson robi loda Vardenafil patent levitra Payday money loans by western union Ativan y alcohol tenuate dospan merrell 698 Key chevrolet