This is what I got for Nela.She has requested for some
postcard of * KLCC
Sorry Nela, got delayed as I was
searching for the KLCC T.
It made its way to you on
Saturday.
I hoped this will make its way safely to your doorstep and I know it will be weeks before there is any news of its arrival from your end. I hoped you'll like what I have got you :)
And do not mind me posting this before its arrival.
And the translation ( by AltaVista-Babel Fish) :
Esto es lo que conseguí para Nela. Ella ha solicitado para un poco de postal * de KLCC Nela apesadumbrado, consiguió retrasada como buscaba para el KLCC T. Le hizo su manera el sábado. Esperaba esto haga su manera con seguridad a su umbral y sé que será semanas antes de que haya cualquier noticia de su llegada de su extremo. Esperaba que usted tenga gusto de lo que le tengo:)
No importe de mí que fija esto antes de su llegada.
KLCC - KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE was the world tallest twin structured building between 1998 - 2004 and the pride of our Nation.
Snapped this from Zohrah
Both me and my doter played this out, since we both adores cat.
And this is she.
You Are: 30% Dog, 70% Cat | ||
![]() You and cats have a lot in common. You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude. However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out! |


2 comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Tadalafil 180 Black and pink layouts for website 6 levitra price L3 back pain impotence 1988 mazda b2200 60000 mile service Dresses in the middle eastern women tadalafil and pulmonary hypertension Zithromax and liver damage Dance machine upskirt tadalafil r20 werking Hotel in venicebuy ritalin netmeeting gay bi web cams Person in a wheelchair Ass large plump cheap tadalafil Angebote von saunas Losing too much weight during pregnancy
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Mobile phone suppliers in dubai Lesbianas chilenas http://www.digital-cameras-7.info tupac ft biggie running tabs 2003 infiniti g20 refinance Trail conditions in cadillac michigan blackjack Jeep assesorys nfl tire covers grundy rain jackets Gallery digital camera bag merchant account cheap air flights travel tips Affiliate program is free Upg undelete 4
Post a Comment