Thursday, May 04, 2006

A wonderful weekend

This was in my draft folder for over aweek. Did not get it posted then coz I've not download the pictures to go with it then.

Last (Thursday, 27 April), I received an elegant and equisite bookmark from June I was flabbergasted to see the bookmark that was specially stitched for me . Yes! it was specially made for me, cos' we entered a private exchange (just the two of us) with no specific design or theme mentioned, yet June has choose to made me something so equisite and elegant and a little extra - popup stitcker. Thank you June from the bottom of my heart , you are a jewel.

Then on Friday, a parcel came , containing my yarns from Mona. I ordered the Phildar Kid Mohair + a surprise. This is what I've got. Now, must find time to crochet ? knit ? Hence, now you know why I was surfing the net. LOL Must make a trip to Brenda's

And finally on Saturday, I got my long awaited Rose Fairy Kit . I ordered two fairies kit but came only one. Wouldn't you agreed that its a wonderful weekend to play with my toys !!?



No comments: