Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Chart Title Quiz

Have not blog since May 2nd,?........actually all my posting are in my draft folder. Yet to upload those related photos to go with it. Hopefully I'll do it tonight and in the meanwhile I thot I play this out, which was created by Anna just for the fun of it. I stumbled this upon my blog reads somtime back in Veronica's blog

1* Are you a male or female ?

~ Mid Summer Night's Fairy - Mirabilla
2* Describe yourself ?
~ Heart of Roses - EMS.....

3* How do some people feel about you ?
~ Friends for Life - Leisure Art

4* How do you feel about yourself ?
~ Positive Thinkin' - Alma Lynne
5*Describe your love interest ?
~ Love Home Family - Bucilla
6*Where would you rather be ?
~ Just another day in Paradise - Sue Hills


7* Describe what you want to be ?
~ The older I get the Better I was - Imaginating


8*Descrbe how you live ?

~ Be Kind and True - Blackbird Designs
9* Describe how you love ?
~ To Have & To Hold, True Love Ever After - Candamar Design
10* Share a word of wisdom ?
~ Follow your Dreams : Dreamcatchers - Leisure Arts


Now , are you up for the challenge ? There's only one rule. Well , Anna says that you must like the chart that you choose and not for its wordings alone but hate the design. You gotta loved both of it.

No comments: