Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I feel............................

a heavy load being lifted off my shoulder !

Finally ! after months and months of depriving myself from browing the net , (except for the daily reads and some quickie browsing the usual sites) this morning I browse sites to my heart's content and found http://www.manidifata.com and feasted on some of its lovely designs and captivating details.





































The office is finally back to its normal routine, well almost, the auditors are leaving by its group, and IRA are all done as most of it have been filed . I can now catch my breath and my schedule is/can now fall back to the routine stuff. Am no longer needed to be on standby. It has been some stressful months of preparations to meet datelines. Many times I woke up with my first thot that flash on my mind was of work and the impending. This morning, I woke up with an 'empty' mind .........and it's a wonderful feeling

No comments: