Monday, April 24, 2006

Garden Fairies

Cross Stitcher's Mag ~ May 2005

I have been inspired by Aw at MYS !
Knew that I wanted to stitch this the moment I laid my eyes on it, but never got around to do it until now. The inspiration piece by Aw who has this under her WIP is sort of a much needed encouragement for me. Afterall, I already have the fabby ready like for ages now. So, Last week I started my Garden Fairies and this is what it looks like after approximately 4 hours at it.

Eling, who also stitch and a dear friend came by for a visit 2 weeks ago. Our little chit-chat on that Sunday afternoon somehow involved the Garden Fairies and aroused her interest. Coincidentally, she too started her GF last week.

This morning, Eling came by for breakfast and showed me her piece. Here's a picture of her progress.

Thanks Eling for allowing me to put up a picture of your progress with me here.
^^ Eling's piece as at 24 Apr 2006



No comments: