The designs are from a Japanese book, there was a LNS near where I work that I could just drop by to get lessons from especially during lunch hours. Don't know the the actual name for this craft. It combines a plastic mesh under layer and threads crochet through it. My first piece, function both as a document or a shopping bag. This is one of the craze that got me and Eling into between the years 2000/2004 and both of us made quite a few .







This was my last piece, I gave quite a number away and sold a few, sadly I didn't took pictures of those. It wasn't a trend yet for me then to take photos of my craft. I wasn't into blogging yet either. Never knew blogging until a couple years later..LOL. The last photo was my last piece, I can still recalled that I was pondering for quite a while before coming up with this design. After fabricating a few, it is not difficult to come up with any shape and weave the threads to create a design.








This was my last piece, I gave quite a number away and sold a few, sadly I didn't took pictures of those. It wasn't a trend yet for me then to take photos of my craft. I wasn't into blogging yet either. Never knew blogging until a couple years later..LOL. The last photo was my last piece, I can still recalled that I was pondering for quite a while before coming up with this design. After fabricating a few, it is not difficult to come up with any shape and weave the threads to create a design.
No comments:
Post a Comment