Monday, October 03, 2005

Moon Teddy finally completed












Completed last nite. 

HAPPY ....HAPPY..... HAPPY

Another one for the COTM - OD exchange
The only requirement for this exchange is that participants must use
OD threads.
Well, here's the piece, started on 2 Oct and completed on 3 Oct.....am proud to say that I am happy with this piece. It's perfect ! I have substitute a row of stitches with beads, even found the perfect heart charm to go with it ! Yeap ! its done...well ahead of my schedule and will put it for mailing before this weekend.
It's going to the Land of the Hornbills ............................Sarawak.

Now just hoped that my partner is happy as I am

The OD threads used are :

GAST ~ #0390 Buckeye Scarlet
SSS ~ Orange Passion Fruit
WDW ~ # 2159 Seaweed
Design Name : MY MINI HEART SAMPLER from MY HEART DESIGN

No comments: