My DD who is 10 did took up cross stitching, her first was a Hello Kitty in a Kimono, followed by Ariel , the mermaid which was a free kit, then she wanted to stitch Pooh , there's 2 pinn bookmark kits and it all ended up
hanging in a bag behind her bedroom door partially done. Y ? I have asked...her answer : ..."don't know..just don't feel a liking to it...." but ! she loves to paint .

I always tell her that there are no right way or wrong way with art, just feel it.
So..., what will happen to my stuff when I am too old and too fraile to stitch ? Over the years I have accumulated a number of items, craft scissiors, punches, rubber stamps, a couple of craft templates , my beads, flosses, fabrics, buttons, ribbons, mags, books...... etc....etc.....etc......
My DD's answer ??? If by the time she reaches twenty and still have no interest in it, and I no longer needs it, she'll probably put up a garage sale and turned my stuff into cash ! My reply ?? I'll make sure that the cash goes into my pocket ! LOL !!! But truly...there's no crystal ball to foresee the future !
And she did use my stuff to make me a BD card !
hanging in a bag behind her bedroom door partially done. Y ? I have asked...her answer : ..."don't know..just don't feel a liking to it...." but ! she loves to paint .

I always tell her that there are no right way or wrong way with art, just feel it.So..., what will happen to my stuff when I am too old and too fraile to stitch ? Over the years I have accumulated a number of items, craft scissiors, punches, rubber stamps, a couple of craft templates , my beads, flosses, fabrics, buttons, ribbons, mags, books...... etc....etc.....etc......
My DD's answer ??? If by the time she reaches twenty and still have no interest in it, and I no longer needs it, she'll probably put up a garage sale and turned my stuff into cash ! My reply ?? I'll make sure that the cash goes into my pocket ! LOL !!! But truly...there's no crystal ball to foresee the future !
And she did use my stuff to make me a BD card !
No comments:
Post a Comment