Thursday, September 29, 2005

On d'day

On d' morning of my birthday, I had breakfast with my mom, we are not the best of friends, but she insisted that we have breakfast that morning, something not done before and I went along with a curious mind, but no questions ask. We chat about many things but none are important. We never discuss anything important, I never ask for her advise or her opinion since a teenager. (I would go to my grandmother instead) Coz everytime I did, it did not end well. Then we went to the market and she did her marketing there while I had to say 'hello' to couple of people whom I met.

By midday, it was all forgotten and I did some stitching as I was working on a needlebook and a scissor fob for an exchange. By lunch time, DH called and we went for lunch, at a restaurant nearby, it was a simple lunch as my lunch is never heavy. After dat, I went back to my stitching and thot that I should complete my moon teddy.... .until dinner time maybe ??


But it was not meant to be ! Something came up and this had to be put away


THE FOB that went wrong





 



Am suppose to make a scissor's fob. But somehow I have cut the fabric too small. Currently it measure 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". Will this be too small for a fob ? Should I re-stitch ? but I loved the eyes on this piece, its so perfect...LOL... (if I may say so myself)

The needlebook


                                         









                                             





Finishing the needlebook with an idea from the gift I received from Cheeze, otherwise this would have looked uninteresting , as I would normally finished it off with  a bias tape.

Thanks Cheeze for another wonderful idea.....eerrr.....stolen..........

Design from Donna Kooler.
Once folded it measures 3 1/2" x 4" .


 Its ready to embark on a loooooonnng journey to the East.

Well, I hope my partner likes it, her message did mentioned that she
likes cats and strong colors...infact her avatar was a black cat...

and thus, the result of my choice !


Thanks for visiting !

No comments: