Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Birthdays ! Birthdays ! Birthdays !

Today is Ling's birthday. In a week , it will be a niece,Wei Nee, followed by a very long time friend Jamis , DH , Mom and DD and not forgetting 3 birthday gals from a Birthday Exchange that I took part early this year with a local stitching group.

Getting gifts for the exchange group is easy because the organiser made a list of the gift items for every participants. Everything can be store bought but cross-stitch related. No stitching required unless we, the participants wants to give something extra, there's no stopping us. Since sometimes I have no time to stitch or crochet due to work commitments or like now, tooo many birthdays to fullfilled, I will not stitch, not that I do not want to, but for fear of not able to meet the datelines. Not forgetting that I do have some exchanges due too.

No comments: