Friday, July 08, 2005

More on beaded things of the knoty kind

Another showcase of my other beaded things that I got caught up with sometime during the late nineties or was it mid nineties ?

Pink used to be my favourite color, some many moons ago...like during the nineties

With just one bead

Something whimsy for Chinese New Year


This is the one that got me started And I needed a matching earring, I used to have this thing of wanting to match every piece
Red and blue is always the popular choice with matching earings




In baby Pink and blue with matching earings
Something very bonsai, I loved the vase of this that made to look like an tree trunk.


By changing the color of the beads for its flowers leaves and fruits, as well as building the trunks and branches on an artificial shaped log or pot, the miniature bonsai takes a different shape.

No comments: