Had not write for a while, not that I had nothing on my mind, but just not in the mood to write. At times I get interrupted while I had something on my mind and gets put off.
So, what have I been up to ?
Well, Its mega sale again,in Malaysia and I went shopping last weekend. Got myself 2 pair of shoes, 3 cross stitch magazines, mailed my birthday gifts and purchase a gift for my mum. Took part in another 2 international exchanges. Went into MPH thot of getting a book then remembered that I still have 2 books untouched which i bought a couple of months back . My doter who was with me however got herself two creepy stories from Mr Midnight and a book titled Little Princess.
Stitching wise,, am now working on my 3rd SanMan's Seasonal. Had completed summer and spring, so to speak..actually have yet to sew in the buttons to really really complete it. Am now working on winter. My SAL project, Alter Echo from a French site is currently on the 3rd block while the entire 7 charts is already out. Guessed it's gonna be a WIP rather a SAL, LOL...mmmmm...will try to put the pictures of my progress on this...
On Sunday nite, visited a dear friend Kala, who had underwent an operation 11days ago who have been discharged and now recruperating at home.
So, what have I been up to ?
Well, Its mega sale again,in Malaysia and I went shopping last weekend. Got myself 2 pair of shoes, 3 cross stitch magazines, mailed my birthday gifts and purchase a gift for my mum. Took part in another 2 international exchanges. Went into MPH thot of getting a book then remembered that I still have 2 books untouched which i bought a couple of months back . My doter who was with me however got herself two creepy stories from Mr Midnight and a book titled Little Princess.
Stitching wise,, am now working on my 3rd SanMan's Seasonal. Had completed summer and spring, so to speak..actually have yet to sew in the buttons to really really complete it. Am now working on winter. My SAL project, Alter Echo from a French site is currently on the 3rd block while the entire 7 charts is already out. Guessed it's gonna be a WIP rather a SAL, LOL...mmmmm...will try to put the pictures of my progress on this...
On Sunday nite, visited a dear friend Kala, who had underwent an operation 11days ago who have been discharged and now recruperating at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment