Have A Merry Little Christmas
Let the Spririt of Christmas wrap you on Christmas Eve and ensure your
well being through the days to come
and brings you
A VERY
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
May you be safe and be well during this time.
The only new is my Framed Winter House round robin . This was with my local group some years back. Took me awhile to put a border and some little tiny winter things in the foreground . It just came back from the framer yesterday.
A new stitch finish with finishing is the 'Yuletide Greetings' a freebie by iStitch.
Taking up another SAL challenge #adventembroidery design by Beatrice@em_bea_roidery
I was a week late and managed to catch up but now looks like I'll be stitching and hoping to finish this during the weekends. I have tweaked a little from the original design by adding buttons and little charms. My girl, Diane says its a cheat...oops!
Celebrating the Winter Solstice Festival with colorful glutinous rice balls in sweet syrup which can actually be in any flavour one desires. It is sort of a dessert that most household will partake in having since is one of the most important East Asian Festival in the calender. The kids are normally told that by eating these glutinous balls they have grown a year older..hahaha...which is actually believed that a year has been added to everyone since it is a new solar term
Baked some gingerman a week back . These are waiting for dressing up.
Important Notes : I would like to thank everyone who came by and left comments. After some months away from blogging, I find myself all new to the 'new' blog functions which I have yet to get accustomed to. Therefore I am sorry if some of your comments are missing and don't appeared , coz seriously I just can't figured it out where it went when I have posted it . I have yet to figured how this work and others. Will need a little sit down time on this.
My sincere apologies.
Silvia (Christy) can you please drop me an email. Would like to get in touch with you as I am not sure if my mail could reach you with your previous email. Gracias!




3 comments:
Merry Christmas! I have been absent from blogging, too, for some time, but I think I am now going to post more on my stitching blog... :o) Cathi
Hi Lillie,
I appreciate the technology that allows us to keep in touch during the pandemic, but nothing beats the thrill of receiving happy mail!
I'm not a big fan of the new Blogger interface either. I started using Comment Moderation earlier this year when I kept getting spam comments.
Thanks for the visit. Happy Holidays. Here's hoping 2021 will be a better year!
Such pretty Christmas stitching, Lillie! I love the little houses piece that is framed! The cute embroidery piece is lovely--looks like a fun one to stitch. I like the little buttons you chose to add :) Your Winter Solstice foods look yummy. Every year I tell myself I will make gingerbread men, but I never do. Maybe next year :)
Wishing you and your family a lovely New Year! ♥
Post a Comment