Once again, I participated the 12th Teacup and Mug exchange hosted by Stephanie of The Enchanting Rose blog. What a joy to have Margie's name as the person receiving the teacup from me I have been following Margie blog for sometime enjoying and at times in awe with her tea theme blogging and can you imagine how hard it is to hold back my excitement so I can sort of surprise her?
I had a hard time deciding my choice of a teacup for Margie knowing that she has a vast collection . I finally sent her this chinoiserie design teacup and saucer from my collection. It contains hints of her favorite colors.
It was a wait worth waiting for.Joy had sent me this beauty, a musical theme teacup and saucer, I would say one of it's kind that she found in an antique store. This is simply too precious.
I had a hard time deciding my choice of a teacup for Margie knowing that she has a vast collection . I finally sent her this chinoiserie design teacup and saucer from my collection. It contains hints of her favorite colors.
For Margie it's tea
Here are the things that goes into my package for Margie
A teapot card that went along in the package. I mailed this on the morning of 17 April 2018.
Thereafter the anxiety of waiting for news of it's arrival
It is always a great relieve to finally received words that the package arrived
especially great to know the teacup and saucer arrived in one piece
My teacup packaged arrived just two days before the reveal date from Joy in US
Thank you so much Joy for this fabulous teacup and the extras that came in the package
I am sorry I didn't write to thank you as you have not include your email in your note. Nevertheless, I want you to know that your package is greatly appreciated and love.
Thank you for going into extra mile to sent me the Cross stitch hoop kit.
I will definitely stitch that up and yes, you will be hearing from me soon.
I also took part in the Mug Swap, how can I give that a missed? so next post up, Mug Reveal.Thank you for going into extra mile to sent me the Cross stitch hoop kit.
I will definitely stitch that up and yes, you will be hearing from me soon.





5 comments:
Hi, sweet friend! I just love the tea cup and goodies you sent to Margie. You have such a kind and giving heart.
And oh, what a pretty and unique tea cup from Joy - I love it! Thanks for joining the fun, dear one. Hugs!
What a nice exchange--the teacups, both given and received, are wonderful, Lillie. It amazes me that they can travel such distances and not get broken!
Your teacup and gifts sent out to Margie were so sweet and what a blessing to have been given one of your very own teacups.
The teacup you received is quite unique, I have never seen any teacup like that, very nice.
Have a lovely day ♡
I'm late making my rounds on the teacup reveal as I was away on holiday. Thank you again for the fabulous package! I'm touched that you sent me tea set from your own collection. I loved everything!!!
The musical-themed teacup from Joy definitely hits the right note!
What a great exchange idea! I love it. And who wouldn't be over the moon to receive a lovely tea gift, etc that you packaged up! That is really a generous gift! So much goodness!
Post a Comment