Friday, May 18, 2018

The 12th Mug Exchange

Revealing the Mug I received from the 12th Mug Exchange hosted by Stephanie of the Enchanting Rose Blog. I am finally finishing up this post that I have been sitting for sometime since this was the first to arrive like two weeks back.

 My Mug Exchange came from Daniella post marked Canada.
She sent me this lovely turquoise mug and the yummilicious Bernat pop yarn
 Inside the mug contained these sweet tooth goodies
I must confessed that  the kids and me had already munch and munch finished
by the time I posted this 
Daniella is quite an artist too, just look at this art work painted by Daniella. It's a scenery of the amazing Northern Lights, I like to think this is either where she is from or near her home. It must be amazing to be able to see the northern lights so often while I can only hope to see one day. Thank you Daniella for your thoughtfulness in sending me this painting of yours. I will always treasure this artwork.

I can't thank you enough Daniella, you have put in a beautiful package and I love the smell of both the coffee and the tea.

For my Mug partner, Ivana in Czech Republic who has no blog, my choice  mug for her is this Blue and White porcelain Mug with a Chinese landscape motif with a lid. I spotted this mug at a Home Fair of a mall near my work place and was drawn to it immediately . The mug with the landscape seem to have a story to tell.
Ivana wrote that she drinks coffee but I also sent her some local tea flavours from my country and
my "No Binding Coaster" . I also tucked in a Pink Diamante Bunny ears hairband for her little girl. Hope baby girl likes Pink thou and 2 balls of crochet Milk yarns since Ivana is also into crochet.
Two froggy bag clipers and a small bottle of Rose Buds 
are among the things that goes into my package 
Another Teapot card that went with the  package . I have received words from Ivana that the package arrived, I just hope the mug survived the journey too.

The Enchanting Rose blog
12th Teacup & Mug Exchange

Thank you Stephanie for hosting another round of  this wonderful exchange. So everyone, do hop over to Stephanie's blog for the reveal day and see the prettiest photos and lovely treasures from the exchange.

It is sad to note that this could be the last exchange hosted by Stephanie. I am so glad that I have participated from the last 4 exchanges.. It was a great joy sending parcel sometimes to  places I am not too sure where it is and had to look it up in google search, LOL. The excitement and joy mailing  from a  total stranger to a total stranger and receiving one in return from another stranger .That's the wonderous beauty what Stephanie had done.  No doubt it comes with anxiety from the time the parcel is mailed until words are received that the items arrived safely and that it has not been squashed. Thus, I understand how Stephanie could have gone through with every exchanges that she hosted. Can you imagine this round we had 250 participants ? 
So Stephanie dear, a big hand of applause to you
and
THANK YOU 

Until my next post, thank you for visiting
Thank you too for your comments dear ladies, in my last post.
Wishing you all  a lovely weekend

No comments: