Santa drop his pressie on Monday, 15 of June 2016. Post marked CANADA.
I was full of excitement, of course I tried feeling the stuff inside after scrutinizing every detailed that was written on the envelope to see if there were any hint.
My Secret Santa even had a "DO NOT OPEN" reminder on the envelope, I had to wait till July 25, the reveal day. That was 40days away, count down from day of arrival. While mine was mailed on July 16, a very long way to travel but the postie said 2 weeks. Fingers and toes crossed for it's safe travel.
I was full of excitement, of course I tried feeling the stuff inside after scrutinizing every detailed that was written on the envelope to see if there were any hint.
My Secret Santa even had a "DO NOT OPEN" reminder on the envelope, I had to wait till July 25, the reveal day. That was 40days away, count down from day of arrival. While mine was mailed on July 16, a very long way to travel but the postie said 2 weeks. Fingers and toes crossed for it's safe travel.
It was a great relief to have my package mailed off.
I am currently working on some sewing and a stitching in progress.
Reveal later.
Have a wonderful good week everyone and thank you for all your lovely comments in my last post.

3 comments:
Oh my! What temptation! The days are counting down for the big opening,
xxx
When I was still joining exchanges I always handled the packages that arrived here the same way. I always had them sitting on my desk for two or three days before opening them. Just to extend the anticipation, lol.
What a fun swap...I can't wait to see the reveal!:) Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment