Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Farewell 2014

One last post before a new year unfolds. My last Christmas package for Jess W
 A prim design by Pineberry Lane
Stitched on 32 ct linen

When I had given up hopes and was certain that my HOE Christmas Ornie has gone  MIA, I found a packaged in my mailbox  yesterday afternoon. It came all the way from Netherlands. It's gorgeous and perfect, finished into a pinkeep so beautifully by Mylene. Thank you so much Mylene it's just worth the wait. 
Design BBD from JCS 2013.
It's been weeks of gloomy and wet weather here. We had so much rain that floods have hit at least six states with deaths reported and more than 250,000 flood victims evacuated from their homes. 


While the flood crisis are still ongoing, another air tragedy struck when another jetliner, Indonesia Air Asia #QZ8501went missing with 162 people on board.   SAR are currently on going as well as sadly for MH370 . My thoughts and prayers for the families in the tragedy.
I know it is easier said than done, life goes on


Have a great 2015
Thank you everyone who came by in my good times and bad times, 
Thank you for all your words of encouragement,
Be known that your presence  are felt although we may have never really met
and I may have failed to make my presence in yours, 
but you are always in my thoughts and
your words will always be my source of inspiration
that I appreciate so very much..
and that
I Thank YOU

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Such a lovely post Lillie, wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Vickie said...

Oh my! What terrible flooding.
You made a cute, little gift. You received a pretty one as well. Happy New Year!

Carol said...

I just love the little tag ornament that you made, Lillie--what a sweet design. I need to stitch that one for myself!

And I love what Mylene sent your way, too.

I'm so saddened to read about the tragedies in your part of the world--I do hope 2015 will be a kinder year for all.

Happy New Year, Lillie, and thank you for visiting my blog this year, too!

Andrea said...

A wonderful exchange.

Have a wonderful 2015.

Ellen said...

Happy New Year Lillie!

Go forward to a healthy and creative 2015!

Hugs,

Brigitte said...

I love the little stitched gift that you made for Jess. A nice little design that I have downloaded as well, but not stitched yet. It will be for next Christmas season.
Good that you still have received Mylene's package. It would have been a pity if this wonderful pinkeep had vanished soemwhere in the postal system.

Hopefully the floodings have been diminishing during the last days.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2015, too.