Hard to believed that it's eve of Christmas and the New Year is now only days away. Time really flies by and sometimes I wonder where did the days actually went. I began my first Christmas stitching for HOE Exchange. This is my exchange piece for Karen in the land of Oz
One part freebie design by Sub-Rosa, Tree and Deer and the other if I am not wrong a design by Gazette. Finished it into a house shape with tiny pom-poms that I thought it look like snow. I was rather surprised that it arrived in less than 10 days when I had expected it to arrive nearer to Christmas or even feared after Christmas. While mine arrived, there still no sign of my Ornament from the exchange.
More Christmas ornaments stitched thereafter.
Faith - JCS Ornament 2014
Nikys Creations stitched on Linen 32ct teadyed for Barbara J
I had to steal the photo from BJ as it looked much better than the one I took.
Noel 2008 freebie design by Ravenelle
Stitched on Aida between 18 or 16ct white. Simple finishing as I simply got lazy.
Lizzie Kate Up on the tree
32 ct Linen
JCS Ornament 2014
Snowflake finished on a mini picture frame. I know now I should have stitched it in red
Some two weeks back, I help a friend set up her tea table at her son's wedding to welcome the bride and her entourage for the tea ceremony.
and finally, I know I have not visited anyone lately, but here's me wishing everyone
HAVE A JOLLY GOOD CHRISTMAS
& HAPPY HOLIDAYS
thank you for your friendship in blogging and inspiring words in your comments throughout the year. I appreciate it a lot.








10 comments:
Oh, you've been very busy, Lillie--so many beautiful ornaments! And the wedding tea table looks so beautiful...
Merry Christmas to you and your family--hope it includes some stitching gifts :)
All so pretty. Merry christmas.
Lovely stitching Lillie. Happy Holidays.
Linda
What wonderful gifts you have made Lillie. Merry Christmas to you!
Wonderful exchange pieces.
Have a very Happy Christmas.
Lovely ornaments, I especially love that house ornie!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Have a wonderful 2015!
Hugs,
Thank You Lillie for being my blogging friend over the years -so sweet to think I have a friend so far from my home here in the woods of North!
Your stitched pieces are so pretty happy Christmas for You !
Happy Hols, thanks so much for my prim ornie - a delightful Santa. Was also just admiring your kimono top - your sewing skills are really coming along.
JessW.
Lovely lovely ornaments, Lillie!
hmmmm...Yummy foods for the tea table!
Wish you all a Happy New Year!
Oh, suc a lot of beautifully stitched and finished ornaments. This little house that you made for the exchnage is so sweet.
Post a Comment