I had vowed last year that I shall not pile up more UFOs. While I did managed quite well with finishing up a couple from my UFO stash last year, I failed miserably this year. I won't go into it, as those of you who has been reading me will know why. So, when I finally picked up my needle last month for Halloween, I finished this a couple of days ago.
That's all for my November first posting. It's been raining here daily, without doubt, the raining season has began. The days can be a little chill and I guessed some parts of the world will be snowing soon.
Take care everyone and keep warm. Have a good weekend.
Thank you to all who came by and left comments in my last posting about Little India. Appreciate your visits.
Witch - Prairie Schooler and Witch Boot from a Russian Blog
Another local dessert suitable both for breakfast or afternoon brunch from last weekend
Seri Kaya (should I translate it as "Rich Radiance ?") It's a Glutinous Rice cook with coconut milk based with Custard Pandan toppings (All natural colorings. I blended the Screwpine (Pandan) leaves to obtained its juice for the toppings in green ) The kueh has a sweet salty taste. A very popular must have at weddings especially for the Nyonya.
The colour blue on the glutinous rice is derived from the Sweet Pea Flower from MIL's garden.
Apparently I had too much water for the flowers which diluted the blue a little too much
That's all for my November first posting. It's been raining here daily, without doubt, the raining season has began. The days can be a little chill and I guessed some parts of the world will be snowing soon.
Take care everyone and keep warm. Have a good weekend.
Thank you to all who came by and left comments in my last posting about Little India. Appreciate your visits.



2 comments:
Fabulous finishes! I love them both, they really are lovely :)
Nice trims for interesting finishes.
JessW.
Post a Comment