I have been secretly stitching some Christmassy theme for a little tete-a-tete with the ladies from the WSG group(not forgetting the gentleman too who at some point was our cameraman ;P Thanks T) two Saturdays ago.
and sewing into the night for two nights
took two evenings to add all the laces and trims
buttons and stuffing included
Happened to stumble upon mugs with patchwork designs at Sundays
and sweet of the Counter Saleslady who gave me individual packaging
where I randomly placed my little houses into each cup
and like always at every meet we have stuff to 'show-off'
and gifts to be taken home too
Thanks ladies!
This is the HOE Perpetual Halloween Tree Ornament Exchange which seem to have took like forever to arrive it's new home. Finally saw the group's posting on Friday , 13
Design by : The Stitcherhood "SPELLS"
JSC Ornament 2012 (I think)
DMCs my choice threads
Fabric 32ct from my stash
For Linda O
Positive Thinking SAL is currently taking a back seat until I can get my Christmassy stitching done with. I am almost done with Part 3, hopefully I get to complete Part 4 before Part 5 is release.
Until my next post, thank you for coming by and
may the spirit of Christmas warm your heart





11 comments:
Very sweet gifts and a fun time Lillie.
Merry Christmas to you.
Lovely work on all of your stitching!!!
wow..lovely stitchung...the houses are too cute
Beautiful, beautiful little houses, great photos - with a little help ;-)
JessW.
What wonderful gifts , love them and your stitching hugs .
What lovely treats!! These houses look ever so pretty, well done :)
Very cute gifts, Lillie--your friends will love them!
Beautiful gifts.
Have a very Happy Christmas.
Love, love, love my house and mug, Lillie! In fact, love all the houses, they are so lovely!! We had such a great time, must do it again in the near future - not too long please!
The houses are wonderful. I would love to make some of those myself as gifts.
Oh Lillie, these gifts that you made are just wonderful. I love the little houses that you put into the mugs, they are so beautifully finished and decorated.
Post a Comment