One last festivity, Winter Solstice, a festival where *Tang Yuan, the Glutinous Rice Balls is a must and it falls on December 22 which means Chinese New Year is about 5 weeks from now. My Tang Yuan this year in Sweet Sugar and Ginger Syrup
It's been a year of many smoothies, experimenting with varieties of fruits and vegetables.
Some last Christmas stitching and finishing for the year, sorry the photos are blurry
My Christmas mail to Barbara J
Freebie design by Manka, A Christmas Quickie
Pickup a book on denim recycle at the recent Big Bad Wolf Bookfair,
it's the only book I find most interesting related to garment sewing
Hoping that one day BJ will have good use of it
Sorry BJ, I stole this photo from you, I forgot to snap a picture of the book
Majestic Bird by Homespun for Jess W
JCS Mag 2013
This I finished into a Needlebook for a friend of Diane's
It's their 3rd year of exchanging gifts
Freebie design by www. lamatassinarossa.blogspot.com
I achieved the four quarterly finishes selected at random from my pile of UFOs
with an additional bonus mini finished for the year . Yay !
I shall continue with the same concept for next year too
I shall continue with the same concept for next year too
I finished Part 3 of Positive Thinking, doubt I will be able to complete Part 4 thou; that is before Part 5 is release next month which is days away?
Attended a Charity event in November in aid of needy pupils' education fund
I would like to thank everyone who came by and left comments in my last post, my apologies if I did not replied everyone but I hoped from the bottom of my heart that all of you had a fabulous Christmas and holidays this season.
Am ending the year with another short break and so until next year ,
HAVE A GREAT START INTO THE NEW YEAR EVERYONE
HAPPY NEW YEAR





.jpg)






8 comments:
A lovely post.
Have a very Happy New Year!
A great year! What a great charity event.
Happy and Healthy New Year, Lillie!
Looking forward to more of your creative n beautiful works in 2014!
Hugs,
Happy New year Lillie
Happy New Year! What a great round up of achievements, esp the MWigham. And you've been doing the Positive Thinking, wow.
JessW.
My favorite of your finishes was Mary, love the little squirrel, so cute, and the birds were so sweet also. Your Positive Thinking piece is looking wonderful too, and what great sentiments. Hope you have a wonderful New Year. Sue
Oh Lillie, this is a wonderful post. It has a bit of everything - good looking beverages, some of your traditions and of course stitching and finishing.
I love the projects you finshed last year. And I particularly love the little house with Santa flying over it. That's so cute.
Wishing you a wonderful new stitching year!
really pretty pictures. the ornaments are adorable.
Post a Comment