How much have I done with my UFOs now that it's October? I mentioned earlier in the year that I would be concentrating on my UFOs but along the way I got distracted to other things plus other commitments to be fulfilled and time flies so very quickly. Blink! Blink! November is fast approaching too ! And I signed up for yet another exchange last month, will be posting my package out before the end of this week. Photos will have to wait .
Mary was once again laid to rest; so close yet so far is the best summary for my progress on Mary Wigham, with less than two pages remaining since I took it on my little getaway to Redang Island in May. I should seriously get this done with.
Making a re-appearance in this 4th quarter is Dandy Dreams design by Silver Creek Samplers. It's coming out of hibernation, I last posted this on 27 February 2012. Fabric 32ct Spun Silver. My stitching layout is kinda funny because I got bored stitching the greens. LOL
Another SAL freebie by Jardin Prive that I just couldn't resist, hopefully I get to stay focus. Part 2 is out, this is from last week, fully DMCs on 32 ct Lambswool linen. I am also and still contemplating to substitute ODs for the wordings, so a bit of stalling on Part 2 which I shouldn't, selfie reminder !!!
The photos didn't captured the fabric colors accurately from it's original fabric colour, I'll need to give it some more thoughts on the lighting's for the photos in my next posting.
Thank you to all who came by with your BD wishes and comments on the pressie I received.
Hope your week is good and the weekend will be better !



11 comments:
Great progress!!! I see you've joined JP's SAL too :) So hard to resist such a lovely pattern x
I also started the SAL by Jardin Prive, love it!
I too have many UFOs ha ha, too many distractions everyday...
Hugs,
Its funny how we start the stitching year with the best of intentions and we always get waylaid with better things!
Your stitching looks great!
Oh Lillie! Yes, you should put Mary in the front of the line. She is so very pretty!
This year certainly if flying by, Lillie! I can hardly believe autumn is here...
All three of your piece are coming along nicely--especially love the new Jardin Prive SAL. What great colors!
Lovely WIPs.
All of your projects look awesome-beautiful stitching!
beautiful stitching
Very admiring of you dragging out the WIP's until I saw you have given in for the Jardin Prive!
JessW.
The mary W. sampler is a dream ..all tose pastel colours and Quaker motifes -t is a real callic ! Everything is so lovely .love your style in stitchings !
Beautiful projects Lillie. They must be wonderful to work on.ry
Post a Comment