All these fantastic and fabulous goodies have shown up at my door last week. It was my birthday week and I was spoilt to bits; here's a peek at the packages I got from these wonderful ladies
'Coeur de bodeuse' design by Tralala finished beautifully by June T. I have yet to own this design and so I am definitely thrilled to have this stitched and finished for me.
I haven't been stitching or crafting anything much lately other than finishing one for an exchange which again can only reveal after my partner receive but I'll get to share my WIP in my next post.
Thanks so much for stopping by, as ALWAYS, so glad of your visits. Take care !
'Coeur de bodeuse' design by Tralala finished beautifully by June T. I have yet to own this design and so I am definitely thrilled to have this stitched and finished for me.
Lookie ! a pocket at the back containing a silk thread
From BJ a coordinated patchwork basket and zipper pouch. A showcase of equally talent in quilting and stitching.
A pincushion finishing on a sewing machine table; a fabulous creativity from Margaret W
The pouch; a perfection of a seamstress sewn by Jackie
(this is a sister-sister collaboration)
Another fabulous finishing stitched 2 over 40ct linen in perfection, came from Jess W who stitched me one of my 'wanted list' chart
Pinch purse came with a ten cents coin, accordance to the local taboo, one must not give an empty purse or the purse will stay empty !
And I received a gift from mom too
Thank you ladies for these full of awesomeness gifts and lots of pretty bits! Everything is so well thoughtfully put together. Thanks for the wishes too, didn't felt like a year older ! ha! ha! Thanks so much for stopping by, as ALWAYS, so glad of your visits. Take care !












8 comments:
Lovely gifts from everyone! Enjoy!
Oh wow! So very pretty! Good for you and Happy Birthday!
Absolutely lovely gifts from very creative friends!!! :D
Happy Belated Birthday! You have received beautiful gifts.
Oh, your friends made your birthday very, very special with all those goodies, Lillie!! Happy Belated Birthday to you :)
Happy Birthday for last week. Agreed, lots and lots of pretty bits.
JessW.xx.
Happy Belated Birthday! You have some wonderful gifts!
Hugs,
WOW! Such gorgeous gifts from your friends. Really lovely treasures!!
Post a Comment