To bid farewell to the Dragon Year for the snake is slithering closer by the hour ! The Snake is the Six in the cycle from the Chinese Zodiac of twelve animal signs and 2013 is it's turn to rule the realm. The eve is tomorrow and the family will gather once again for the reunion dinner.
As the Water Snake is sliding into 2013
to all celebrating the festivity and who came by
May you be blessed with it's fresh wave of energy
to all celebrating the festivity and who came by
May you be blessed with it's fresh wave of energy
Happy Holidays to all going on holidays
Stay safe
GONG XI FA CAI
10 Feb & 11 Feb 2013
I'll see you when I return from wherever I am, hopefully I have some exciting news to share with you and thank you all for coming by.
(*This is a schedule post)

3 comments:
Happy year of the snake
Kong Hei Fatt Choi,
JessW.
I hope the feast will be gorgeous and I wish you a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment