I had a long week, beginning last weekend when the nation celebrated Hari Raya Adilfitri or also known as Eid Mubarak which is the Muslim celebration., while most would have a four days weekend, I had the entire week when the firm decided to close for the rest of the week, lucky me...yeah
Like last year and the years before, my neighbours would sent over these traditional home prepared food from the festivity which took care of breakfast and lunch for the day, LOL and its also the week of school break and semester break which means both kids are home and its a stay at home week this time since Diane's trial SPM (equivalent to O-Level) examination is scheduled to start the week school reopens, tomorrow that is. Its also the week we decided to give the kids' room which they had since they were 'kids' a makeover by first trashing out all the kiddies stuff
Among the toys, clothes, books which were the main things, I found this bag, a craft from long ago
The bag that put a smile on Diane, obviously long forgotten but was one time dear to her on travels
......the stuff she would carry.......
Another crafting passion, its always fun to have little girls who could be a living Barbie, playing dress up was always fun until the time comes when they grow up, LOL it felt so long agoand give them accessories like hand carry bags and bag pack from another one of my crafting madness especially with beads
Little monsters 'pokemon' that was the craze some upteen years ago as what Angry birds is today
Gosh ! I found more, thought the one box is a lot, never knew Vincent had so many more, I could take up a stall at the Pasar Malam (Night market) and make some money for some new stash, LOL
A long forgotten pair of beaded shoes on velvet from MIL , this gotta be from about 20 years ago.
and look who I caught 'catnapping' with all the ongoings in progress
and tonight 's dinner, my first attempt at a home made Pizza, looking yummy and smells good too
Well, it gotta be yummy when this is all that's left within minutes it came out from the oven........
LOL !
Thank you for visiting and for all your wishes on Mom's Birthday I so appreciate, I had planned to stitch up a storm during my nine days off from work but all I got to work on is a couple of stitches on a piece of my Christmas ornament for an exchange. We did managed to watch Expendables 2 thou, but I did not make it to visit the Bookfest which is a week long at PWTC this time and it will be no fun going back to work tomorrow, in fact I woke up this morning thinking its Monday today ! It must be a phobia....haha
Hope you'll have a lovely evening wherever you may be












2 comments:
The pizza does look great Lillie. That is always a big hit with my teens too. =)
Happy Birthday to your mum, what a grand celebration!
You are so lucky to have the whole week off, we only have 1 day holiday in Singapore to enjoy the festival!
You sure have been busy cleaning the kids' rooms! Lots of forgotten treasures ha ha!
Hugs,
Post a Comment