A very belated post on the 2nd Installment from the Shoe Festival. I wanted to publish this soon after the first one, but some unforeseen matters came up which needed me to focus my attention on a couple of things . I'll talk a bit more of the going-on later. For now, the largest shoe at the fair, a giant house.
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed lookin' and maybe inspire you in some ways in crafting.
Thank you all for taking a peek especially to those who had left comments. Appreciate it!
Its a shoe house.
and these are Do~able, get a pair of white and just add beads, laces, ribbons, blings-blings, feathers
anything you fancy I suppose
A section that pays tribute to Traditional Wedding with matching Bridal Shoes, I took only the bride's shoe, the groom shoe are just not appealing, LOL.
Chinese embroidery
Melayu, with sulaman tekad
Indian , look like lacework
Chinese Clog painting
The old clog gone colorful and modernize, I do like these and the more contemporary looking shoe designs
a bit on the fanciful side
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed lookin' and maybe inspire you in some ways in crafting.
Thank you all for taking a peek especially to those who had left comments. Appreciate it!




















5 comments:
cool shoes. thank you for posting. very interesting.
Thank you for part 2! Love those white do-ables, would be fun to try! The others are for the eyes only, ha ha!
Hugs,
What a neat exhibit!
What shoe parade you show here and in the previous post. Some of them might be wearable but the rest are just show shoes, and there are some fantastic pairs among them.
What a great exhibit this must have been to go to. You must have had such a wonderful time seeing all these beauties.
Post a Comment