I haven't blog because I have nothing to show. Actually I had two new start in Week 7 and that I was still stitching last week. I can't reveal details for now, hence my blog title as both are intended for exchanges, but I can offer a little peek . I have actually progress a bit more as of Sunday.
For now, both on linen 32 count Antique White and Spun Silver, the later is actually a bluish grey colored which the camera did not captured its true color due to indoor lightings.
Some remnants laces that I manage to negotiate with the owner of one haberdashery that I frequent to dispose it to me for slightly cheaper that its actual selling price. The laces are all in good condition, only in various cut length which rendered insufficient for sale by the shop thou the shortest length here is the least 3/4meter in length but most are over a meter.
For now, both on linen 32 count Antique White and Spun Silver, the later is actually a bluish grey colored which the camera did not captured its true color due to indoor lightings.
Some remnants laces that I manage to negotiate with the owner of one haberdashery that I frequent to dispose it to me for slightly cheaper that its actual selling price. The laces are all in good condition, only in various cut length which rendered insufficient for sale by the shop thou the shortest length here is the least 3/4meter in length but most are over a meter.
Work wise, its tax time, not only personal tax but the firm's as well.
Weather wise, it has been a mix of cloud and sun with showers and scattered thunderstorm lately.
Thank you to all who came by and commented, I appreciate it as well as to all my new followers.
Hope you'll have a great week!



3 comments:
Hmmm, the red start has a quaker look to it? Lace remnants = good haggling skills!
JessW.
I so know whatcha mean with busy time of year.
The lace is so pretty.
And I can't wait to see your progress on the red piece!
Jennifer
Lovely laces!
Your LHN Needlework RR is gorgeous, love the designs chosen! Love your wips too! I also love to stitch smalls in between big projects!
Hugs,
Post a Comment