So six weeks of the New Year has gone by and this week ended rather much quickly since my working week began only on Wednesday, thanks to the two days public holiday. Ever curious that I haven't mentioned any stitching or crafting related stuff all these weeks? I did took sometime pondering on some stuff thou, kids, work, crafting and me. I even considered signing a SAL but chicken out at the very last minute to officially SAL with the Wipocalypse , because I couldn't bring myself to list out all my UFOs. So, I thought maybe I'll do it ' unofficially'. It would be a great accomplishment to see some finishes by year end. I just can't imagined the UFO's I had until I went ransacking, nevertheless, I am happy to report 'unofficially' that I completed my first, the Stitching LHN Needlework RR.
A bit of a progress on Believe, this I intend to get it done before August if not at ASAP! Its long overdue since its was suppose to be done by August last.
Lastly, Love Birds, a freebie from here , which is simply an adorable Valentine theme, on belfast white 32 count.
I shall end this week's post with a bake from this afternoon, Pineapple Upside Down Cake. It turned out beautifully, the cake base soft and moist. I took a shortcut with Phillsbury Moist Supreme cake mix, work accordingly with the box instruction. For the pineapple caramel topping : 1/2 cup of butter and 1 cup of brown sugar.
Here's wishing everyone, Happy Valentine's Day !





4 comments:
Hello Lillie!
You have done lots of pretty stitching as allways :)
"Believe" is one of my favourite designes !!
Enjoy your stitching...mmm.the cake looks tasty :) :)
Your LHN Round Robin is adorable, Lillie! Love the pretty Valentine's love birds, too--thanks for the link...
I haven't made Pineapple Upside Down cake since I was first married years and years ago--oh, it looks so yummy :)
Beautiful stitching! Such nice progress on everything! Good for you.
Hello
Just found your blog.
Your WIPs are lovely.
The cake looks delicious.
Post a Comment