Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where did Monday go??

Can you believe that I was waiting for  Monday to come as I needed to get some things done on that Monday but it never came? I only realised that it was Thursday already and had no recollection of that particular Monday that just went by while another Monday is fast approaching.

Where was I ? Now I will have to put what needs to be done until a bit later.

On  Friday, we had a bit of feasting.
Mango Mousse Cake
For dear Mommy is 78th.
On Saturday, DH and me had an 'appointment' with McD, was there for 2 hours coz its one of those days that we just don't feel like going elsewhere while waiting for Diane to finish class and this particular McD was just a stone's throw.
and I had a new start..hehe...not much to see for now, when I have more I will reveal.

How time flies, Monday is just couple of hours away now. Have a good week ahead.
Thank you for your visit  and much thanks for your comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, where does time disappear to?!
JessW.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yum, salty McD's fries!

Siobhán said...

It sounds like a fun day!! Can't wait to see your reveal. :)