Sunday, May 29, 2011

LHN Stitching Needlework Round 3

This is the Round 3 of the LHN Stitching Needlework belongs to Diane, USA. I put in the last stitch only this afternoon. For her square my choiced chart was Colonial Dry Goods in all original floss it called for. A sneak preview of Diane's piece as at todate.

This is leaving me on June 3rd to Joanne, while I wait for the arrival of the next RR

Edited : 1 June 2011 - mailed this morning

Thank you all for visiting, I hope it has been a wonderful weekend for all of you.

4 comments:

Barbara J said...

Lovely work in the LHN RR. Sure is a major undertaking. Thank you too for the virtual tour to Songkhla.

Ellen said...

Beautiful stitching, love your choice!

Diane's piece looks great, can't wait to see yours!

Hugs,

Brigitte said...

This piece already looks so great. A fantastic RR you're in. Can't wait to see your own piece when it comes back to you.

Mylene said...

Lovely designs were chosen for the rr.