Who do you call ? when time is not on your side to rush home to cook a decent meal?
And because there's a promotion for 2 regulars at RM28.00
Arrived in 20 minutes ~ Hawaiian & Marsala...yum!
On one of my weekend grocery trip to the Hypermarket I couldn't resist these
Had an idea for this, it looked so good here
which turned out to be a disaster, for wanting to ensure that the crust is totally bake, it turned out over baked when I left it in the oven a bit too long and you can guess what happened to the strawberries, you can bet I wasn't thinking of the strawberries then, as a result it came out looking not yummy at all :(
Nin Koh(Sweet cake) with yam and sweet potato fritters
We also harvested more Passion fruits from MIL's garden, I can see cupcakes coming soon with these
Its mid term exam fever around this time of the year for all schools, like always, Diane would burnt the midnight oil, so one early morning I suggested we had breakfast at McDonald's and hang out there until its time for school, it was a big favourable 'Yessss!'
while she studied, I toyed around with the camera...deep in concentration, I hope.
While google for some quick and easy breakfast, I needed some fresh breakfast ideas, I found this.
Two bakes for Mother's day, On Saturday, Lamington, after one of my local group had this in their topic for days, the kids preferred without the dessicated coconut because its chocolate coated and anything chocolate is yummy in this household, but hey! its for momma...I loved coconut
On Sunday Day at my Inlaws, I made this Oreo Non-Bake Cheese Cake with blueberries toppings , forgot to snap a photo of a slice, because kids and young adults was waiting with their plates ...LOL
On Wesak Day, Tuesday, a public holiday, I Baked a Carrot cake after much search via google for a hassle free me recipe and found this Moist Carrot cake @ www.cookiemadness.net. I omitted the pineapple even thou I had freshly cut pineapple, also the walnuts/pecans as replacement I pounded almonds, I need to find ways to dispose my stock, sometimes I can be over zealous with my efforts or looked for shortcuts because I forgot that I am a self taught inexperience baker and I might regretted my choice, fortunately not this one..LOL
with lemon cream cheese frosting
Lastly, I shall leave you with a snap of my furbaby in slumber land hoarding on to the money for the pizza man delivery
Pizza Hut !
1-300-88-2525 pizza delivery
And because there's a promotion for 2 regulars at RM28.00Arrived in 20 minutes ~ Hawaiian & Marsala...yum!
On one of my weekend grocery trip to the Hypermarket I couldn't resist these
Had an idea for this, it looked so good here
which turned out to be a disaster, for wanting to ensure that the crust is totally bake, it turned out over baked when I left it in the oven a bit too long and you can guess what happened to the strawberries, you can bet I wasn't thinking of the strawberries then, as a result it came out looking not yummy at all :(
So we had this for tea instead
Nin Koh(Sweet cake) with yam and sweet potato frittersWe also harvested more Passion fruits from MIL's garden, I can see cupcakes coming soon with these
Its mid term exam fever around this time of the year for all schools, like always, Diane would burnt the midnight oil, so one early morning I suggested we had breakfast at McDonald's and hang out there until its time for school, it was a big favourable 'Yessss!'
Originally called for bacon and since I had none in the Fridge, I use ham, cut into 3 strip, place in a bowl and crack an egg into it with a dash of pepper and soya, ting! ting! in the Microwave oven. In the meantime, toast a piece of bread , laid with a piece of cheese and the kids fave currently.
Two bakes for Mother's day, On Saturday, Lamington, after one of my local group had this in their topic for days, the kids preferred without the dessicated coconut because its chocolate coated and anything chocolate is yummy in this household, but hey! its for momma...I loved coconut
On Sunday Day at my Inlaws, I made this Oreo Non-Bake Cheese Cake with blueberries toppings , forgot to snap a photo of a slice, because kids and young adults was waiting with their plates ...LOL
On Wesak Day, Tuesday, a public holiday, I Baked a Carrot cake after much search via google for a hassle free me recipe and found this Moist Carrot cake @ www.cookiemadness.net. I omitted the pineapple even thou I had freshly cut pineapple, also the walnuts/pecans as replacement I pounded almonds, I need to find ways to dispose my stock, sometimes I can be over zealous with my efforts or looked for shortcuts because I forgot that I am a self taught inexperience baker and I might regretted my choice, fortunately not this one..LOL
with lemon cream cheese frosting
Lastly, I shall leave you with a snap of my furbaby in slumber land hoarding on to the money for the pizza man delivery
A summary of what kept me busy the last couple of weeks. Looked like May is coming to an end soon. Thank you for coming by, have a good weekend everyone.
+
+
5 comments:
everything looks YummmmmY!
They all look yummy especially the carrot cake with lemon cheese frosting!
Yummy bakes all around. Hello Kitty!
JessW.
Lots of food in your house. It all looks so good.
Denise
A lot of yummy pics ^.^ Love that pic of your furbaby. So cute!
Post a Comment