LHN Stitching Needlework theme
Round Robin - Round 2
This is my square on June's RR. My choice chart is the The Sampler Girl. Stitched one over two.
Substitute two color changes to compliment the fabric. June agreed to DMC420 for the words on top, that was before I realized DMC 420 was the color for the scissors too, so I took the liberty of stitching Manor Red in place of DMC 420 for the scissors, I hope June would not mind :P
The most intimidating French knots for the eye is done too. June, please do re-stitch if you are not happy with mine..LOL.
The squares and the packages now ready for mailing. Its going out to Joanne today, I will be making a detour to the PO from the wet market. Thanks for visiting and leaving me your lovely comments in my last post. Thank you Siobhan for your suggestion, I 'll sent Tanya a picture a bit later. Have a great weekend !
Substitute two color changes to compliment the fabric. June agreed to DMC420 for the words on top, that was before I realized DMC 420 was the color for the scissors too, so I took the liberty of stitching Manor Red in place of DMC 420 for the scissors, I hope June would not mind :P
The most intimidating French knots for the eye is done too. June, please do re-stitch if you are not happy with mine..LOL.
The squares and the packages now ready for mailing. Its going out to Joanne today, I will be making a detour to the PO from the wet market. Thanks for visiting and leaving me your lovely comments in my last post. Thank you Siobhan for your suggestion, I 'll sent Tanya a picture a bit later. Have a great weekend !
3 comments:
lovely stitching. GLad to know that you are getting time to put few stitches inspite of your busy routine.
The wrap looks yummy and sounds like my weekends here too with the kids.
LHN piece is beautiful and love the colour you had chosen for the scissors.
Love LHN designs. Your Sampler Girl is gorgeous! Love your all the pincushions too!
Hugs,
Post a Comment