Here are some little things that had kept me preoccupied the past weeks or rather since my last post. These are some pieces that have been stitched sometime back but never got to finishing it then. I haven't been totally devoting my time to stitching other than the LHN RR which is progressing very slowly.
The above a Sampler Girl Freebie into a pinpillow, I just loved this and I think this is my forth time stitching, this is on 28 count linen. Previously I stitched on 32 ct.
LHN Design -from Part of Strawberry house into a pinpillow, never got to stitch the house. Antique white 32 count linen
Mary Gary's 32ct linen - Sit with me for a cup into a mattress that didn't quite turn out satisfactorily. Will need to redo this!
Allpeoplequilt.com Freebie project : Pretty as a Pincushion with felt, while working on that, I had an urged to do this bee hive scissor fob
and another Pretty as a Pincushion following more closely to the given design, with the felt flower, only I double layering its petal
Delicious looking cupcake are actually towels folded into such, found this at one of the local store in a newly opened business center near where I worked
First time at floss dying with a mixture of tea and coffee, the shades is a tiny bit darker from the photo actually.
An update on Round 2 LHN Needlework robin. This is June's piece taken last week to give June an idea of the two different shades for the words. It has been agreed upon that DMC 420 shall replace its original floss color it called for. I have progress much more now, its nearing completion.
Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful Sunday.
The above a Sampler Girl Freebie into a pinpillow, I just loved this and I think this is my forth time stitching, this is on 28 count linen. Previously I stitched on 32 ct.
LHN Design -from Part of Strawberry house into a pinpillow, never got to stitch the house. Antique white 32 count linen
Mary Gary's 32ct linen - Sit with me for a cup into a mattress that didn't quite turn out satisfactorily. Will need to redo this!
Allpeoplequilt.com Freebie project : Pretty as a Pincushion with felt, while working on that, I had an urged to do this bee hive scissor fob
and another Pretty as a Pincushion following more closely to the given design, with the felt flower, only I double layering its petal
Delicious looking cupcake are actually towels folded into such, found this at one of the local store in a newly opened business center near where I worked
First time at floss dying with a mixture of tea and coffee, the shades is a tiny bit darker from the photo actually.
An update on Round 2 LHN Needlework robin. This is June's piece taken last week to give June an idea of the two different shades for the words. It has been agreed upon that DMC 420 shall replace its original floss color it called for. I have progress much more now, its nearing completion.Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful Sunday.
6 comments:
Your pincushions are goegeous, stitched and the felt finishes. You sure been busy. RR is coming along great.
Have a lovely weekend!
You've been busy! Lots of gorgeous finishings. I think my favorite is the Sampler Girl tea freebie--lovely work! You should send the pic to Tanya, I'm sure she'd be thrilled to see how you finished it.
wow..lovelysmallies...i love the felt pincushions and the strawberry pincushion the most. and i love your floss dying attempt...beautiful colour
Lovely finishing. Saw the pinpillow and brown hat IRL.:)
Your "Tea if you please" is adorable :)
Lovely finishes, esp the wool projects.
JessW.
Post a Comment