Literally speaking that is, LOL. There was so much to do and so little time. No doubt I have said that over and over again throughout my entire year, but this was the busiest of all. I just don't know how the time came and then gone so quickly. There was so many things I had lined up wanting to do, but as the days went by, I realised I can only do so much and concentrated what needs to be done and lived by it including those days that turned me into a couch potatoe!
Sharing here are my Christmas stitching that I manage to finished.
LHN- Under the treee - 28ct Tea Dyed Linen
Believe
Freebie by Sharon of Daffycat Designs
32ct Antique White Belfast scrap....gosh! I forgot to remove the pin !!!
One design 3 colors
Holly Quilt Block 2009 Christmas Pattern by Thea Dueck of Victoria Sampler
Below closeup individually
28ct Linen - farbic unknown or rather forgotten
One stamped pillow finishing, a birthday gift to a farway land
One stamped pillow finishing, a birthday gift to a farway land
A piece that I stitched in September this year only finishing done now
Primitive Betty Freebie Design 'Time"
This was actually intended for DS who turned 21 in September, but this mommy just couldn't decide what to finish it into then until now.
This is all I could manage this December besides the LHN Needlework theme RR which I am still currently working on. I will have to burn some mid-night oil on this. As of this posting, I still have 2 more unfinish Christmas pieces. Its too late to finish that now. Workwise, it seem to be never ending.
This is all I could manage this December besides the LHN Needlework theme RR which I am still currently working on. I will have to burn some mid-night oil on this. As of this posting, I still have 2 more unfinish Christmas pieces. Its too late to finish that now. Workwise, it seem to be never ending.
Thank you everyone who came by throughout the year and took time to leave me your comments , I so appreciate. May your holiday season be blessed with peace, love and joy .
MERRY CHRISTMAS !



Merry Days - Pine Mountain Design
16 comments:
So much beautiful finishing - Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!
Beautiful finishes for christmas... i love it.
Merry Christmas to you and your family
Oh my goodness, what beautiful finishes! Merry Christmas!
The ornaments are very pretty. Merry Christmas.
Love all of your beautiful stitches!
Beautiful Holiday stitching, love every single one of em'
"Merry Christmas" and "Happy 2011 Stitching"
WOW! Gorgeous finishes, Lillie!!
Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!!
Oh my Lillie! You're on a finishing roll! Lovely work as usual.
"That's all I could manage," OMG, you've accomplished so much. Thanks for my beautiful piece.
JessW.
So much done and all so beautiful! Pat yourself on the back and go relax now. Merry Christmas and a very Happy new Year and a fresh start (to frenzy stitching? LOL!).
Beautiful Christmas stitching Lillie.
Wishing you and your loved ones a Blessed Christmas and happy and healthy 2011.
I always feel like drowning the more we approach Christmas. But now all the stress is forgotten and we are having a great time.
You were doing some very pretty Christmas stitching, perfectly finished, too.
What beautiful ornaments, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Lillie, just found your blog and it is wonderful! I will be back to visit often. Love your Christmas finishes, you did well, I think!
All are so lovely!
Gorgeous finishes! I can't believe how much you got done - no wonder you felt busy! :) Best wishes for the new year!
Post a Comment