Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November days that kept me preoccupied

Attended a charity dinner
Held at Thin Hou Kong, that raised 150,000K for the underprivileged education funds part of the eight course Chinese dinner.

A replacement Halloween Mail Art. I am still waiting for word of its arrival after a week. Stitched the same design as the first MIA piece from the same theme but finished differently. And I never got mine. In fact, the recipient never acknowledge if she ever did receive this which I am pretty sure she did and twice because this was mailed registered !
Another bake that was a bit disappointed, Sugee cake that was a bit too dry

2 comments:

Jeannette StG said...

The charity dinner looks mouth watering! Does this mean that school to a certain age is not mandatory in your country? Or is it a fund raiser for books, and educational materials because the parents are not able to pay!

Mylene said...

oh i sooo miss those chinese menu's.