Monday, November 22, 2010

Its's better late than never

For the HoE Halloween Exchange.This took the longest to reach its destination, the travel time it took to finally arrived at its new home is equal to have round the world. LOL. I'll skip the details, just that am very, very glad that it finally found its way home to Natasha in USA.

Design by Pine Mountain, Eat and Be Scary. My choice fibers of DMC 3371, 327 and 703.
If you know the design, you'll note that I have stitched 'Frankie' in place of a button. Why? coz' I lost the button or rather, I can't remember the 'safe' place that I had for the button when I was so sure I would remember when I needed it yet not when I NEED IT! so, I had to improvised, when other buttons didn't look as good, no doubt that there was this impression in mind and I didn't have another . So I just had to stitch one .

After my first failed attempt at marble cake, I just had to try another. I am extremely happy and satisfied with this bake. Even mom approved. LOL
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cake
Outstandingly moist . I also used chopped up chocolate from a bar instead of using chocolate chips that not only provide a creamy chocolate flavor but that sort of melt in the mouth taste. Another piece for keep.

Recipe adapted from Honey Bee Sweets

5 comments:

Mylene said...

What a cute cute design and you finished it off perfectly.

Yummy cake!!

TammyK said...

Love the way you finished this design. Very cute! Cake looks delicious!

Nima said...

wow..lovely finish

Sharon said...

Pretty finish!

Sharon said...

Cute, cute finish! I'm glad it made it's way safely! Cake looks yummy!! :)