What better ways to empty the fridge ? I mean after a week or two of marketing, there are times that I tend to use half or some portion of what I bought. Every now and then, I find my fridge filled with small portions of this and that which is not enough as a whole dish. Once in awhile, I'll dig deep into my fridge and laid out what I find and turned it into dinner. All of it !
Totally vegan, Sweet and Sour Chicken with prawns , vegan prawns that is!

Braised mushroom - combination of Shiitake, Enoki and white fungus with Fuchow Fish Balls and Crabmeat stick
Some greens, found three type of vegies in small portions, Chinese Cabbage, Bok Choy and Lettuce , stir fried with garlic
There you go, now my fridge is clean, tomorrow, re-stock! LOL
Every food blog has one. There always some sort of a marble cake.
But mine, the result was disappointing. The chocolate part was still uncooked even after I had extended the baking time. The texture was a bit on the dried side due to the extended time, my guess and although I had it covered with aluminium foil during that process. I use a loaf tin and it rise to be loopside, again I think its due to the uncook chocolate batter that was sleeping.Talking about inexperience, I know something is not right with my chocolate batter. This was an October bake that didn't get posted then.
Have a good weekend everyone and thank you for stopping by and for your comments.
Totally vegan, Sweet and Sour Chicken with prawns , vegan prawns that is!

Braised mushroom - combination of Shiitake, Enoki and white fungus with Fuchow Fish Balls and Crabmeat stick

Some greens, found three type of vegies in small portions, Chinese Cabbage, Bok Choy and Lettuce , stir fried with garlic
There you go, now my fridge is clean, tomorrow, re-stock! LOLEvery food blog has one. There always some sort of a marble cake.

But mine, the result was disappointing. The chocolate part was still uncooked even after I had extended the baking time. The texture was a bit on the dried side due to the extended time, my guess and although I had it covered with aluminium foil during that process. I use a loaf tin and it rise to be loopside, again I think its due to the uncook chocolate batter that was sleeping.Talking about inexperience, I know something is not right with my chocolate batter. This was an October bake that didn't get posted then.
Have a good weekend everyone and thank you for stopping by and for your comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment