Back to Mary, well, its getting difficult now to decide which color should go on next. I wished I have given it much thought and planning before. Todate, I have recorded 14 colors which I have no intention of introducing any new additions.
Well, we'll see how it goes.....later.
This is all I have to share with you this week, I might have a bit more of stitchy stuff to share next week, a new project, if I eventually made some good progress of it. Its just not much to see now. Progress of it is currently very slow as I can hardly find time to stitch. Seriously, I haven't got adjusted with some changes that came with Diane's new school term and am still trying to fit in and catch up with things on the home front and work that leave me exhausted by night fall.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your lovely comments.
Hope everyone has a great day and a good weekend !
12 comments:
It is coming along great!
good to see your Mary's progres...
sadly i didn't start mine...kind of lost interest...
Nice progress. Happy 2010!
Mary is looking great! Love the colour choices!
I think the 14 colours you chose are just perect for this design. You probably won't need more.
Very nice progress picture.
Mary is looking beautiful each day :) looking forward to meet "her"
I can totally relate to the changes keeping you from things you once did all the time. 14 colors is alot but it is looking good.
Looking great Lillie, isn't this piece fun to stitch. I am using a few differnet colors too but not as many as you. Love it.
i LIKE THE COLOURS
Stopping by to say Hi!! Hope all's well at your end, Lillie.
Post a Comment