Friday, September 25, 2009

Needlebook Exchange at NNC

I received the cutest exchange in the mail yesterday from across the causeway, Jean. Its my needlebook exchange with NNC. Jean says its her first needlebook, and I got only this to say, she finished it beautifully and its perfect. Thank you for the extra goodies as well.



Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Carmen said...

lovley exchange, and really good gifts.congratulations!!!

Mylene said...

A cute needlebook from the exchange.

Have a good weekend too.

Nima said...

wow...cute needlebook

Sari (saristitching) said...

What a lovely needlebook. Happy you :)

wot said...

So adorable!

Meari said...

Cute needlebook :)

Tracey said...

sweet!

Jackie said...

cute bunny for a needlebook !

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Lillie, this is so cute. I'm not surprised that you adore it. Do you know the designer of the sweet littlebunny?

LODY said...

Pretty needlebook.:) For a first timer, Jean did a great job on it.

The stash are awesome too!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ooooh that's beautiful!!!!

Dawn B. said...

It is very cute. I hope you get many hours of stitching use out of it.