Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seaweed Delight

If you like eating seaweed 'Chi Chai' (in Hokkien dialect), read on...
Generally, seaweed dish known to me is always a soup. Therefore, imagined my delight when I stumbled upon( in my opinion) a food vault which is a good source of food references for the like of me who always ran out of ideas what to cook. I am especially thrilled to bits when I found that the writer has so willing shared his home recipe Seaweed Delight , (search in All Recipes), another version of seaweed cooking, soup~less.
Even Vincent who don't take a liking to 'black hairy' looking food goes for a couple of helpings. Should have taken a photo of the polished plate, LOL

I substituted pork for my preferred meat ~ chicken.
Have a good week everyone and thank you for your comments on Mary.
edited : her to his , August 14 : Ooopsi!!!!! gulp!.... thousand apology to the author and thank you for letting me know so kindly :P

2 comments:

Nima said...

wow...looks yummy...

I have tasted seaweed only in Sushi....hope to try it in some other dishes one day

pablopabla said...

Hi Lillie,

Thank you for the kind feedback. By the way, I am a He. Not a She. LOL!