Here's a tiny bit of a progress on Part 2 I've made on Saturday while having some tea waiting for Diane to return from her school's carnival day where her group had put up the Haunted House and she was one of the 'scary ghost'
You must be wondering if this is all I did the entire week? The answer is No! will reveal when I can.
This post shall contribute to 'Show and Tell' an idea by Dawn . Do you have a show and tell?
Thank you for stopping by, hope you will have a great week ahead.
8 comments:
I like the sneek preview of "Show and Tell". Kitty is very curious and good for not stepping on Mary. I love your progress so far and look forward to more.
Looking fabulous ... the tea setting is very nice :)
the progress looks gorgeous....i love the colour of flowers
You chose lovely colors ! Thanks for sharing :)
Your MW looks gorgeous!
It's looking wonderful!! Love those colors!!
Hello Milo, Want to come to Melb?
Jess.
Very nice progress with such lovely colours. I'd never have the courage to stitch this with my own colour choice, I think.
Post a Comment