This is a quick post just to share what came in the mail today.


When I read Margaret W's posting to the board that she had mailed her Rose theme MA day before yesterday, I never suspected that the MA was for me.
So, when the mailman came by the front gate this afternoon, I was rather surprised, even more when I was handed such a lovely and sweet looking Rose MA while the mailman was commenting the beauty of it and fascinated by the fact that it was stitched on fabric.



When I read Margaret W's posting to the board that she had mailed her Rose theme MA day before yesterday, I never suspected that the MA was for me.
So, when the mailman came by the front gate this afternoon, I was rather surprised, even more when I was handed such a lovely and sweet looking Rose MA while the mailman was commenting the beauty of it and fascinated by the fact that it was stitched on fabric.
Margaret wrote in her note that the front rose belongs to LHN design while the big rose is from the DMC book.
I absolutely loved it, thank you Margaret W.
Enjoy a great stitching weekend
5 comments:
What a nice mailart, Lillie. :)
Sangat cantiknya! ;)
Stunning MA. She did an awesome job.
I have just admired the envelopes you stitched and received during the last weeks. They are fabulous. I particularly love the rose theme for the envelopes. Wonderful exchnages indeed.
Very beautiful MA!
Post a Comment